Just an update to let you know that following the government’s newly announced restrictions which are for the purpose of ‘flattening the curve’ and protecting our country from the COVID-19 pandemic, effective from March 28th, we will not continue our restricted opening and will be closed instead.
Routine eye examinations will be deferred until after 19th April at the earliest. We are hoping to re-open after 12th April if the restrictions are lifted.
For more urgent cases:
- If you have an eye emergency that is causing significant pain, or sight loss/blur and you are very concerned, then please phone the practice and leave a message. We will be checking messages daily.
- If you need a spectacle repair carried out and you cannot wait until after April 12th, please phone and leave a message.
- If you area current patient and you need to urgently order contact lens supplies, leave a message with your name and number and the quantity required.
- If you need to urgently order eye-care or spectacle care products please order with us online. If the product is not on our website, please order over the phone by leaving a message with your name and number and what product is required.
- If you have an order in process with us we will be in touch with you soon.
We are all in this crisis together and with thoughtful actions from everyone we will get through this in the best way possible and hopefully keep our vulnerable loved ones safe and well. We would also like to express our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to all the dedicated frontline staff.
EXPERTISE • QUALITY • DILIGENCE
What We Do
Since this family run practice was established in 1971, we at Teahan Optometrists have always been committed to providing our patients with a highly professional standard of eye care. Constant investment in advanced optical technology and diagnostic equipment allows us to be at the forefront of optometric care.
Our optometrists expand their clinical skills by regularly attending continuous professional development courses and our dispensing and support staff are highly trained and have a vast knowledge of eyewear products. We pride ourselves on the personal and friendly service that our patients have become accustomed to over the years. Let us make your journey through our practice be an experience worth remembering.
"We strive to provide a personal and friendly service, one which our customers have become accustomed to over the years"